classic temple square

Everyone knows temple square photos, but here are some that might bring a new perspective. I drove some French camp attendees to temple square a few weeks ago as part of my job. It was a beautiful day and a great experience for a Sunday morning!

 
I LOVE this picture! Children reaching for Christ.

One of my favorite parts of Temple Square - I believe in Christ with all of my heart! This room has such a strong Spirit about it - a reminder of the magnificent blessing of Christ.



reflections are one of my favorite things - especially for photos

1 comment:

  1. I love the one with the hand making a ripple and the child and mom reaching and touching Christ. That captures something so great and has so much meaning behind it. These are all beautiful, Lys!

    ReplyDelete