a rough start

the following are a collection of the beginning of my photography obsession - these are the few that would have been chosen had I put together a portfolio for BYU's photography program entrance requirements
Spencer [the little brother] is on the far right - walking down a street in Portland like he owns the place
one of my many beautiful cousins during last Christmas break
a few Hawaii photos

Hawaiian sunset
these last three are some of my favorites of ALL time
nike love

ZEBRAS are just beautiful!!

2 comments:

  1. The shoes are one of my favs! And the Hawaiian flower! Be sure to send a link to Tannen, so she can see Haley's picture. You also need a cuter font for your text & make it larger :) Yes, I know I can't see, but I don't want to wear glasses to read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome, Alyssa! I love the picture of the Nikes...you know, my roommates and I were just talking about how we wanted to take roommate pictures again...just so you know :) Haha, love you girl!

    ReplyDelete